The guide units allows for standard cylinders ISO 15552, ISO 6432 and ISO 21287 move loads with high positioning accuracy.
The units ensure an anti-rotation effect of the pneumatic cylinder.
Diameters: 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 80mm, 100mm.
Our guide units (diameter 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm) are made in AG3 aluminum. This aluminum alloy is anti-corrosive, suitable for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and wet areas.
Available in slide bushing, nylon bushing
- We can supply all the necessary parts for the assembly of a guide unit.
- Guide unit kit: Unit body, plate, and screws
- Rod: For any diameter and stroke
GUIDE UNIT FINISHED
- All diameters and all strokes are available.
- From diameter: 16mm to 100mm deliveries in less than 24 hours-48 hours.
- You just tell us diameter and stroke.
- Available in slide bushing, nylon bushing
ATEX on request
All of our cylinders, before being delivered to our customers, have passed a rigorous and exhaustive quality control.
Any modification or variant can be done without any problem.
Deliveries in less than 24h-48h