Magi has stainless ISO cylinders adhering to the standardized ISO 21287 so they are perfectly interchangeable with other existing brands in the market.
The cylinders have been manufactured with compact dimensions for applications that need reduced dimensions covering the needs of the industries that need cylinders resistant to extreme environments and spaces as reduced as in the food industry, pharmaceutical, automotive among others.
These cylinders are robust, easy to clean and well maintained because they are made with AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel.
The characteristics of the stainless cylinders ISO 21287 are:
- Comply with ISO regulation
- They are stainless
- Perfect design for easy maintenance and cleaning
- They are suitable for small spaces
- The surface of the device doesn’t suffer damages by chemical products
- The suspenders are visible
Typology and versions: Double magnetic effect, simple magnetic effect,, through shaft, perforated shaft, cylinder with Viton joints (high temperature), tandem cylinders.
Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304 or stainless steel AISI 316
Any modification or variant can be made without any problem.
AVAILABLE fixtures and magnetic sensors.
Supply of all the necessary parts for the assembly of a cylinder.
- Cylinder mounting kit: consisting of: Front head, rear head, plunger, set screws, magnetic, and all necessary gaskets.
- Tube / profile: Round type.
- Rod: For any diameter and stroke.
FINISHED CYLINDER OPTION
- All diameters and all strokes are available.
- From diameter: 12mm to 100mm deliveries in less than 24 hours-48 hours.
- You just tell us diameter and stroke.
- Availability stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316.
- Typology and variants: Double acting magnetic, Single acting magnetic, chrome rod, stainless steel piston rod, through piston rod, cylinder with Viton seals (high temperature).
- Any modification or variant can be done without any problem.