At Magi we manufacture our cylinders in compliance with ISO standards, which means that our ISO 6432 stainless steel cylinders are completely interchangeable with those of other brands on the market.
In addition, our new series of stainless steel cylinders have improved components for safe operation in aggressive conditions.
Despite their small diameter, these cylinders are robust, so if you are short of space, this is the solution for you. The manufacture of these pneumatic cylinders achieves an airtightness that makes them ideal for industries such as chemical, food, pharmaceutical etc.
In order to make these cylinders completely safe, our accessories and fixings are also stainless steel so that these cylinders are not damaged by the aggressive substances that surround them, thus extending the useful life of these cylinders that are exposed to harsh conditions.
The characteristics of these ISO 6432 stainless steel cylinders are as follows:
- They comply with ISO standards
- They are rustproof
- Perfect design for easy maintenance and cleaning
- They achieve a precise and high cushioning adjustment
- They are suitable for small spaces
- The surface of the device is not damaged by chemicals.
If you have any doubts about a change in the configuration of the stainless steel pneumatic cylinder, please contact us to consult our technical department and get a pneumatic actuator completely adapted to your needs.
Diameters: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm
Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304 or stainless steel AISI 316
Typology and variants: Round cylinder with ISO 6432 standard, Single Magnetic Effect retracted stem, Single Extended Magnetic Stem Effect, Double Magnetic Effect, Double Damping Magnetic Effect, Double Magnetic Through Shank, Double Stem Magnetic Stud, Standard Gasket Type (NBR) or Viton
For any change contact the commercial department
AVAILABLE fixtures and magnetic sensors.
Supply of all the necessary parts for the assembly of a cylinder.
- Cylinder mounting kit, consisting of: front head, rear head, plunger, fastening screws, magnetic, and all necessary gaskets.
- Tube / profile: Round type.
- Suspenders: fixing straps.
- Rod: For any diameter and stroke.
FINISHED CYLINDER OPTION
- All diameters and all strokes are available.
- From diameter: 8mm to 25mm.
- You only have to indicate diameter and stroke.
- Availability stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316.
- Typology and versions:Double magnetic effect, Simple magnetic effect, through shaft, cylinder with Viton seals (high temperature).
- Any modification or variant can be done without any problem.